Skip to main content

cast

I found some class mates that would be willing to act in my short film. Although the characters in my film are male I will use female actors as they are the only ones willing to do it. Though because they will be wearing masks throughout the film it doesn't matter as they wont be able to be seen throughout. This also helps as because both of the actors aren't going to be on camera all the time, I will be able to have help with the filming aspect of it






I will need two costumes for each troll, one for the start where both trolls are under the bridge and living rough and one for the ending of the film where they have finally made it in life. the start costumes will be made to look rough dirty and homeless. the other costume should display wealth and that they've made it in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

evaluation

My short film shows representation of social status and family and relationships. In my short film, two brother trolls are torn apart by their different views on how they should be living. When one troll leaves the other to peruse a normal life in the town, his distraught brother desperately searches the surrounding areas to find him. The desperation he shows when searching for his brother through character expression and movement represents the importance of family to him. This is shown by the amount of people that he asks if they have seen him. Also, by the panic shown by character expression and movement when he first turns around at the river to realise his brother has left him. Lastly, when he is seen crouching by the river with the photo of his brother. On the other hand, it could be said that for the other brother that family isn’t very important this is why he leaves. This differs from operator in which sound is used to convey the importance of family when the woman on

finding things to use in my short film

I found these masks on amazon as using makeup only to make someone look like a troll as I want them to, would be a hard task especially with my lack of knowledge of makeup. These masks are perfect for me as they are exactly how I pictured the characters in the story to be.   With these masks I was thinking of ideas for the rest of the costume. As the masks have hoods over the back of the heads, I was thinking that a hooded jumper or maybe a long wig to cover it would be the best. because the troll is living under a bridge, his clothes would be dirty and maybe even ripped which I could do myself. On the other hand, I could also have the main troll wear something along the lines of a worn piece of cloth to amplify the fact that he's a troll living under a bridge with nothing. The brothers costume would be more sophisticated as it would help to show the story that his brother had made it in the city and is now a successful person. I think I would either make him wear a su